Hypertension is another name of high blood pressure. Blood pressure is the force exerted by the blood against the walls of the blood vessels. The pressure depends on the work being done by the heart and the resistance of the blood vessels. Unmanaged hypertension can lead to heart attack, stroke, and other unexpected sudden health issues. Lifestyle factors are the best way to address high blood pressure. High blood pressure is either primary or secondary. About 90% to 95% are case of primary high blood pressure which is due to nonspecific lifestyle and genetic factors. Rest 5% to 10% is case of secondary high blood pressure.
Nonspecific Lifestyle includes excess intake of salt in diet, overweight, smoking, alcohol use. Secondary high blood pressure are caused mainly due to unidentifiable cause like chronic kidney diseases, narrowing of kidney arteries, endocrine disorder even use of birth control pills. Blood pressure is measured in two measurements i.e. systolic and diastolic pressure which is the maximum and minimum pressures respectively.
- Diet with excess salt and fatty foods: Salt intake should reduce in every possible way.
- Low potassium in diet: Hyperaldosteronism can be caused by a tumor in the adrenal gland or may be a response to some diseases. High aldosterone levels can cause high blood pressure and low potassium levels. Low potassium levels may cause weakness, tingling, muscle spasms, and periods of temporary paralysis.
- Obesity: Individuals with obesity have an increase in fatty tissue that increases their vascular resistance and in turn increases the work the heart has to do to pump blood throughout the body.
- Physical inactivity: Being inactive is linked to high blood pressure therefore increasing your activity levels will reduce your blood pressure. It is true that physical activity (exercise) will cause your blood pressure to rise for a short time. However, when you stop the activity, your blood pressure should soon return to normal.
- Excess intake of alcohol and smoking: Any kind of addiction excess intake results in to hypertension.
- Medicines side effects: When you are under medication or have a habit of consuming medicines for every small health issues over a period of time its side effect causes hypertension.
- High cholesterol levels: If your cholesterol levels are high it will lead to hypertensions.
- Chronic kidney disease: If you are diagnosed with kidney diseases it leads you to hypertension.
- Family history: If your family has a history of hypertension there are very good chances of you getting hypertension. Lifestyle improvement is recommended from early age.
- Poorly managed stress: If an individual is going through excess stress and is not taking proper medical help it may lead to hypertension.
- Hypertension is known as “silent killer” as the symptoms are unnoticed: It may surprisingly come out during a full body health check up or some serious medical problem.
- It damages cardiovascular system and other organs like kidneys: It basically spoils your auto immune system.
- Fatigue and blurred vision: Diabetes also affects your eye vision. It gives burning sensation and blurry vision.
- It causes excess sweating, anxiety, sleeping problems and irritation: These are basic symptoms which should not be ignored.
- Excess headaches and nose bleeds: These are very serious symptoms which should get proper medical attention.
Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Treatment
We offer a combination of Naturopathy and Ayurvedic treatment wherein patients are supported with Ayurvedic medicines for their efforts in improving lifestyle. We help you with lifestyle improvements, kitchen changes and guidelines to prevent yourself and your family from diabetes. We focus on rejuvenating body ensuring no further complication is caused.
Complications: If Hypertension is not treated properly on time it can lead to several complications in the body it can cause damage to the cardiovascular system and internal organs like kidneys. Long term hypertension can cause complications through atherosclerosis, where the formation of plaque results in the narrowing of blood vessels. This makes hypertension worse, as the heart must pump harder to deliver blood to the body.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice
Diet will differ from patient to patient depending on their current diet and lifestyle.
Diet: It will include kitchen improvements, daily eating habits, education on myths and facts about hypertension diet.
Lifestyle: Advice will include unlearning and learning of lifestyle habits for healthy and fit life. Guidelines and tips for better healthy practices. Some few changes in your lifestyle will change your life upside down and make you feel energetic.
General Diet Plan
- Salt should be 70% rock salt and 30% iodised salt
- Potatoes to be consumed only by boiling and not frying
- Green salad to be included in lunch
- Eat only thrice a day
- Coconut water 1 glass
- Consume all seasonal fruits for good immunity development
- Low fat dairy foods
- Seasonal fruits should be consumed
- Eat dry fruits on daily basis
- In non vegetarian food fish is the best to be consumed
- Each 3 gm sachet will contain:
- Rauvolfia Serpentina - Sarpagandha - 150mg*
- Nardostachys Jatamanshi - Jatamanshi - 30mg*
- Allium Sativam - Garlic - 50mg*
- Ocimum Sanctum - Tulsi Leaves - 200mg*
- Curcumin Longa - Haldi - 50mg*
- Embilica Officinalis - Amlaki - 150mg*
- Azadirachta Indica - Neem - 200mg
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum - Methika - 200mg
- Zingiber Officinale - Sunthi - 100gm*
- Tribulus Terrestris - Gokshru - 200mg*
- Withania Somnifera - Ashwagandha - 50mg*
- Pueraria Tuberosa - Vidarikand - 100mg*
- Terminalia Arjuna - Arjuna Chhal - 200mg*
- Centella Asiatica - Bramhi - 150mg *
- Mentha Arvensis Marsh Mint - Pudina - 200mg
- Foeniculum Vulgare - Variyali - 100mg *
- Andrographis Paniculate - Chireta - 250mg
- Cichorium Intybus - Kasini - 100mg*
- Myrtus Caryophyllus - Lavang - 50mg*
- Cuminum Cyminum - Jeera - 150mg *
- Aloe Indica - Dhritkumari - 100mg*
- Total - 2780 mg
High blood pressure can arise because of various reasons like heredity, obesity, stress, high salt intake, pregnancy, etc. Whatever, be the reason for your high blood pressure our Hyper cum will help you in overcoming it. Some of the major benefits of using it are:
- It can control your blood pressure and keep you feeling fresh and energetic at work.
- It aids in maintaining a healthy bowel movement as well as takes care of any problems while urinating.
- This also makes sure to cure your muscular pain and helps you in sleeping well.
- The regular use of Hyper cum can also protect you from cardiovascular diseases as well as any other health complications.
Why MedicoExperts Naturals?
Lifestyle diseases like Hypertension have become a part of our lifestyle and we have very well accepted it. We have accepted many myths as facts in our daily life.
Acceptance of these diseases have also made us slaves of allopathy medicines which eventually end up with many new side effects and the cycle of medicines go on and on. Medico expert believes in Naturopathy as an Ayurvedic solution as compared to allopathy for lifestyle Hypertension.
For more information and booking appointment for free online video consultation, please mail us your details and medical history at email@example.com. Our Case Manager would get in touch with you according to your convenient time to guide you with all information regarding your issues.